Thursday, February 11, 2010

Worth celebrating

Yesterday Joel and I celebrated our 3thd wedding anniversary. It was a fun day. We met at Starbucks for a quick coffee lunch, and then He sent me flowers...in the mail!!!! I have never received flowers like that before. Then we cooked dinner together and watched a movie.

It has been a wonderful three years, and we look forward to seeing what God is going to do in the many years to come! In honor of this occasion I thought I would post some pictures ...a little trip down memory lane.
 
  
  
 
  
 
  
  

It was a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet day. I remember crying during the part of your ceremony when you had the fathers pray. For some reason, that part stuck with me as being such a sweet touch.

Whitney said...

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful wedding!! I love the cake. :) Happy Anniversary, my friend.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, Kelly, I CRIED THEN TOO! It was sooooo sweet. Congratulations, Joel and Hannah!

Hannah said...

Oh thanks guys!