Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Adventure

Izzy started to crawl today. He is not too good at it yet, but he keeps trying. I was really excited because he and I are leaving for Little Rock Saturday till Tuesday, and I would have been really sad if he had started crawling then when Joel wasn't with us. Joel would have missed that. But we got to see the first crawling episode together and we got it on video. I don't know how to put videos on here so you will have to use your imagination, but he was adorable. He used a crawling/scooting/standing on toes and hands combination, and we loved it. He still slips when he is on the hardwood floor so sometimes I take his pants off. It has been nice that the weather has been warmer so I can do that. Anyway...adventures to come and I am excited!

No comments: