Friday, March 5, 2010

My little Flamingo

Today my little goober fell asleep in the car on the way to drop daddy off at work. We left early just so I could get back in time BEFORE he did that. His nap wasn't supposed to be for another hour, and the little stinker still fell asleep. But he woke up shortly after and was fussy all the way home, so when we got home I laid him down again knowing that he needed some more sleep. But he has gotten into this thing where he will sit up in bed (now that he can get from a sitting position from his tummy) and play, or fuss. So I let him do that for awhile, and then went back in there and laid him down with his paci. I left and it was quiet. I thought that he had fallen asleep. Then I heard a little sound, peeked in the door and there he is falling asleep sitting up! I successfully laid him down and he continued his sweet sleep!

No comments: