Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I hate being in a hurry. I feel like I don't have things under control when I am in a hurry. But lately everytime we leave the house, I feel like we are in a hurry that spills over into driving, where I am always trying to find the fastest way to wherever I am going. But today was not like that. I took Joel to TU for a class that his job is sending him to and he had to be there by 8:30. The next place I had to be was Walmart, and then Bible study at 9:30. Thankfully I only needed 2 things at Walmart, and Walmart is 5 min. or less from church. Israel had fallen asleep so I purposely took the long way to Walmart from TU. It was lovely!!! I sat at red lights, and didn't rush, and was so relaxed. I love drives like that! Israel woke up right when we got to Walmart and so it was perfect!

No comments: