Friday, January 29, 2010

Today, I was looking at my counch pillows and wishing for some new ones. Then I got a clever idea! I would go get some fabric and recover the ones I had shoved in the closet because I didn't like them. That way, I would save money, and then I would be able to use my new sewing machine! But then I got even more clever (I know, amazing isn't it). I realized I could just use the fabric of my old pillows since it was still in good shape, to recover the other pillows! I was so excited that I had come up with a solution without spending any money! So out of eagerness I cut up the first pillow, but then I realized that I really should clean house first, so I got out my dusting rag and starting dusting, only to be sidetracked by hanging some pictures which took longer than I had anticipated and then that led to a creative idea for the empty wall space above my tv cabinet (I know, I was just full of them today). Then Israel woke up. Now it is 10:30 pm, and my house is still not completely clean, I have have unfinished projects, my office is more messy than it was this morning, and I am only staying up because I don't want to give up this quiet time alone with Joel WITHOUT a crying baby! Yes, Israel is teething again. I wasn't expecting it this soon, since he has already cut the too bottom teeth. I know all babies are different but I had just talked to my friend and her daughter cut her too bottom teeth and three months have passed and she hasn't gotten anymore. So that is what I was expecting. Well, yesterday he was fussy, but today has been the worst so far. I was SO glad that Joel was home today, because I don't think I could have made it through today without him! But he is now asleep, and we still love him to pieces but we are still REALLY enjoying the time of peace!

No comments: