Thursday, October 7, 2010

We are in!

We are full blown cloth dipaer people...well, besides a desposable at night. But today I have ordered the rest of what we need to fully make the transition and to make it well. I am so excited but nervous too! When we were doing it month to month, I felt like I had an "out" so to speak. But now we are hooked. It really isn't that bad and we have made it this far. Besides we have only spent less than 200.00 total getting everything that we have gotten, which is a lot less than a lot of people send on cloth diapers. So now we can start saving!

2 comments:

Dana said...

That's great! After that conversation at Kimber's, I reluctantly tried mine and really liked them too. My friend recently switched her boys to cloth at night as well and said it was no problem.

Hannah said...

yeah, we might end up doing that too!