Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nice Change

Tonight I dyed my hair. This is the first time I have dyed all of my hair. My dear friend did highlights on my hair (that is a story in itself) one time, but never have I dyed my entire head of hair! But I decided that I wanted to try a little darker shade. I found a hairstyle that I am trying to achieve, and the hair was a darker brown. So I decided to branch out and be adventurous and try it. I felt scandalous and wondered what my mother would say! But my husband was all for it, so I did it.

This is the before!

This is the process   



At Starbucks Saturday morning with my new hair fixed!  
I did have a picture in the same place right after I did it, but I can't get it to upload. If you can't tell, it is a shade or two darker than what I had. The lighting is not very good, but you can definitely notice it in person!

I love it! I think that it is a richer color and brings out my eyes more!

No comments: