Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Throw it away!"

Normally people do a spring cleaning. I did a little bit of that too, but the cleaning bug bit me a couple weeks ago. I was sick and tired of organizing and re-organizing and saying I was going to throw things away but always coming up for some excuse to keep all of it...or most of it.

So I decided that I was going to actually throw it away, or give it to good will, or set aside for a garage sale. We have filled a lot of trash bags, and we have two huge boxes in the garage almost completely full of stuff to sell. I looked at them tonight, and couldn't believe that we had all that stuff in our house (and garage)! I am feeling lighter and lighter every day the more I get rid of stuff. This whole process is stressful for Joel, but I love it!!! Once it is finished he will love it.

Come to our garage sale...date TBD

No comments: