Monday, February 2, 2009

Rescue Me!

Saturday morning, I woke up, starting working down my list of things I needed to do that day, while Joel slept away. Around 11:30, he finally woke up, I fed him breakfast, and then I started to vent. It was probably the pregnancy hormones working, but I told him how I was feeling. I can't even remember all that I told him, but it was quite pitiful! So finally Joel jumped up, told me to get dressed and we were going to go. He didn't know where, and I couldn't make an itinerary, we were just going to go. We did have a couple things down that we wanted to do, but then after that, we just drove. If I saw a store I wanted to go in, we stopped and went in! It was very refreshing! One stop was Old Navy. They were having a 50% off sale on certain items that were already on sale for men and babies. Uh Oh! BABY CLOTHES!!! We found some pretty adorable stuff, mostly for Christmas time next year. But one thing we did find was a one piece outfit that was sleeveless with a hood, that had guitars all over it!!! Absolutely perfect!!! One of Joel's favorite was a onesy that said "Santa is my Homeboy" with penguins wearing hats backwards and one of them saying "wurd" He just loved it! He couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, so needless to say the day turned out great, and now it is Monday, a start of a new week, new adventures, and new lessons to be learned.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Those outfits sound ADORABLE! I saw the cutest baby shoes online the other day that had guitars on them...I bet they would go perfect with Israel's little outfit. So sweet. And I totally understand about needing to just GO! I get that way a lot.