Monday, February 2, 2009

21 weeks and counting!



Well, I am past the halfway point, and am just now starting to really show! I noticed the little bump awhile ago, but now it is unmistakable! Little Israel is kicking and squirming around like an energetic little boy! We just received the little baby cradle that has been passed down through our family for 4 generations now, and put it together in the baby room! Megan and Kendra gave us some clothes, and it was so fun to go through and imagine dressing a little baby, MY little baby in them. Since I have grown up in a large family, I have been around a lot of babies. So sometimes I still have to pinch myself to make sure I am not just dreaming, and that I am really having one of my own! It is kind of a scary thought!!! Here I am, with a little pouch!

No comments: