Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a Boy!!

January 16th we found out that we were having a little boy! I was quite surprised (for some reason) but very excited, Joel was just excited! My family was shocked though because so far all of us children have had first born boys. There will be 5 Grandchildren, and only one is a girl!

We are going to name our little bundle of joy Israel David Kelley. Israel means "Prince of God" David means "Beloved", and Kelley means "Warrior, or protector" Altogether you get: "Prince of God, beloved warrior" I almost cried when Joel told me that. I think it is such a beautiful yet powerful name. Israel, I pray that you will become a true prince of God at a young age, and that you will fight the good fight and meet your Savior one day to receive a "well done, good and faithful servant" We love you!!

No comments: