Sunday, August 1, 2010

I thought I'd never...

Have you ever done things that you said you never would? Well, I said that I would never use cloth diapers, and would never make my own bread. This week, I have looked into starting cloth diapers, and I just bought my own bread machine to be able to make my own bread! It is amazing what a little motivation to save some money will do. Cloth diapers have come a long way...I know that now, but we are still not sure. I have my name on a list to do a trial run with several different kinds of diapers to see if it is for us. As for the bread machine? I am SO EXCITED!!! I have right now as we speak a lemon poppyseed loaf cooking and it smells delicious! I did this to see if I could save some money, but also to be able to make healthier bread. We don't eat that much so making one loaf at a time is great. I can't wait to try all these yummy recipes!

Oh, and my little man is walking more and more each day. He still crawls most of the time, but he today he took the most steps that he has ever taken before. I am hoping that he is walking by August 11th because I am thinking he will be easier to handle that way while we are doing wedding stuff! But all in God's timing!

No comments: